Wednesday, May 11, 2005

So...

Seems like Rey-boy likes blond people. Unfortunately, I don't have Paris Hilton or Nicole Kidman pictures doing some kind of super sexxay pose. Sorry dude.

After all, I'm one who like Asians myself. bwahahaha. XD
--

Hmm...NAPFRA silver. Not that I really care for a gold, since my 2.4 isn't the best these few days.

Damned leg cramps.
--

Sigh, I guess she isn't coming in June. Pity, since I do want to know her better during that time.

I can only hope that she changes her plan. She's definately in the circle, but I do want to know her a little bit better. Perhaps a step after friends, close friends.

Or maybe...

Ah well.

How annoying.
--

Song of (whatever) changed to Sousei no Aquarion's opening theme, which is Sousei no Aquarion. LoL. It's one of the newer animes which is pretty good. Genre is on Mecha, but unlike Gundam Seed Destiny (at least so far), there isn't fillers, which can be annoyinhg (GSD 29.. >_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>_>) I have to say I am looking forward to it every week, just like I look forward to GSD and Bleach every week. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home